Sunday, November 4, 2007

This Bit of Gum I Found In My Pocket

Recently I have found a small square with a waxy texture in my pocket. It is a light green color, and not quite the dimensions of a standard chiclet, but that may be because of the geologic strain it has undergone in my trousers.

Having nothing better to do, I put it in my mouth.

Hmm... Bad choice.

It has a light peppermint flavor which is horribly marred by a particular denim lint overtone. Both of these flavors pass quickly, which is quite lucky for me, I am certain.

The gum itself is too small of a piece to give any real satisfaction in mastication. I imagine if I knew where the rest of the packet was I might smush all of the pieces together to make a respectable wad, but alas, that is not the case.

Overall I an nonplussed with my recent discovery, and would have very much preferred it to have been a button, or perhaps a dime. www.gleegum.com

No comments: