Monday, October 20, 2008

112 Eatery

This is just a quick take, as the food I had there was a quick meal. It's a funny story, you should ask me about it sometime. Anyway, 112 Eatery is a place I've always been meaning to eat at and hadn't gotten the chance to. I got the chance to and was not disappointed. Late on a weekend night the restaurant was still busy but a spot was open at the bar. I had a lovely little chat with another patron who was there alone after ordering a USD 6 duck pate banh mi. Marinated olives and seasoned almonds came while I waited, and the sandwich was incredible.

112 is a particularly special place for many reasons. It keeps late hours to cater to the Warehouse District crowd and offers a wide range of price and menu options. I plan on trying it again when I get another chance.

Website: http://www.112eatery.com/

No comments: